Friday, April 4, 2008

Son of a B.....

So I gotten written up today at work, Now yes normally I would post this on myspace but since my shithead supervisor is friends with some of the people on my page there is a chance he would be shown this. All I can say is that I am truly pissed right now, Probably made worse by the fact that I am about to start my period and the temper comes more quickly for the next week. A couple days ago I sent some laser information to one of our long time customers. This customer already had this information but couldnt remember where he put it and asked for me to resend it. Now keep in mind his laser is about 7 years old and he has had this the entire time but for some reason or another QA/RA has decided that we shouldnt send out that information but doesnt bother to notify anyone in the dept since 3 of us decided it was ok to send. So today as it is time for me to leave I get called in to his office, told not to do it again and then given a final warning, not even a warning for sending something out that a customer already has. I swear I need a new job, If the economy wasnt so bad I would look but until such a time as it getting better I am afraid that I am stuck. With so many people out of work I cant take a chance on something new. Sorry for the vent but I had to get this off my chest. There is a lot more I can say but wont because I want to get my mind off of it. Grrrr what a great way to start the weekend

1 comment:

Monica said...

That is a stupid reason to get written up!!! Didn't three of you agree to send out the info? Why didn't the other 2 get written up? Check craigslist I am sure there is something out there even with the sucky economy.