Friday, April 18, 2008

My Gosh, It has started already

Ok so yesterday afternoon my cell phone rang. Now most people dont call me during work hours on the cell and it was a strange number so I picked up only to hear a little voice say "Is amber there". When I said no the little girl hung up before I could find out who she was. An hour or so later I picked amber up at Kids First and asked if she had given my number to any of her friends. She said yes that it was Semra and she called her back. I made sure to tell her she couldnt talk too long since it's a cell phone and she would be using my minutes but did she listen, NOOOO lol. She talked to her friend for almost 30 minutes while we were driving home. And from what I could hear they were talking about nothing. Yes for those of you who are wondering I do know that it was her friend. I was the one to call back and speak to her mom and make sure that it was Semra from her kindegarden class. But I cant believe that they are already calling each other and talking on the phone. It shouldnt be starting this early. If it continues I am going to have to either get a house phone or more minutes on my plan since I already use them for my talking, internet and when I use messenger on my phone.

1 comment:

Monica said...

Oh my goodness.... that is too cute she has a little friend that calls!!! It's starting............ and I am scared... lol!! AND YAY for a new blog!! Sheesh it's been for-EVER!!