Thursday, February 14, 2008

my daughter is now a latchkey kid

So yesterday amber started her first full day at the Kids First afterschool program they offer at her school, YAY I dont have to deal w/ the grandma's attitude anymore. Anyways she was a little nervous about the change and had me write a letter to her teacher explaining that she was now being picked by kids first and now to wait for her grandma, It was more to make amber feel better but whatever works. Then I get there after work to pick her up and apparently pulled her out before her last outdoor play time, so I get some attitude about that. Then I find out that she didnt eat lunch because she didnt have "time", more like she was too busy playing so the whole way home I hear her whining because she is hungry and had to pretend I have 5 hands to get her lunchable open while talking on the phone, shifting and steering lol. See I can multitask hehe. But I guess I am a mean mommy since I wouldnt let her have chocolate at home while I was cooking dinner and helping her with her valentines. Word of advice never buy the ones with the little tattoos that you have slide the corners in slots for it too hold, They are a big pain in the butt. Since she couldnt have her chocolate she runs into her room and slams the door 2x and was in trouble after that. Grrr that kid and her attitude are driving me crazy

1 comment:

Queen Crump said...

OMG, that is so funny, we bought the ones with the tattoos too. I said I would never buy these again in my life. They were the biggest pain in the butt! I acutally had to redo the ones triniti did w/gramma, because the tattoos fell out!